How do we create engaged, confident students with the math skills needed for success today and in the future?
- How do you think the majority of students experience learning math today?
- What do you believe teachers of math are doing differently today compared to 10 years ago?
- How should the way we deliver math instruction change to improve learning?
- How do you think that would impact how students think and feel about math learning?
- What are the implications for education systems, classrooms and the profession of teaching?
Here are a few resources that we found interesting!