Be One of the First to Play DreamBox Third Grade!
You asked for it. We delivered (or we will soon)! Our developers have been working away all winter on our third-grade math games and lessons, which will launch soon. Can’t wait? Your child could be one of a select few to play it first! That’s right, we’re giving three lucky winners a chance to be a beta tester for DreamBox Learning’s third grade curriculum.
Your child could play the game before most other “Dreamers” out there.
One, two, three ways to enter and win an exclusive private beta tester slot for our 3rd grade math games:
1. Comment on this blog post. Introduce yourself, tell us why you want to be one of the first to play third grade, and leave your email address so we can easily contact you if you’re a lucky winner.
2. Leave a note on our Facebook wall. Stop by and tell us why your child should be one of the first to try third-grade.
3. Tweet about the giveaway using @DreamBox_Learn and tell us why you should win.
One entry per comment, facebook wall message, or tweet. Contest starts Tuesday, February 23. Winners announced on March 5. To be eligible, you must have already played DreamBox and meet certain other eligibility requirements. So if you haven’t already tried it sign up now for a free DreamBox Learning trial. Don’t miss your chance to be a beta tester for third-grade math!
Latest posts by @DreamBox_Learn (see all)
- 3 Ways to Support Teachers Year-Round - May 11, 2017
- Fast Insights for Education Leaders Short on Time - May 4, 2017
- How Are Teachers Using Digital Content to Differentiate Instruction? - April 25, 2017