New Math Activity Calendar: December Brings Holiday Fun
The holidays are here! For many children this means potential snow days, and most will have a few weeks off from school for winter break. December is also the month with the shortest daylight hours in the Northern Hemisphere. With all the extra time off and time spent indoors,here’s a good way to ensure your children are staying engaged with math. Our December Math Activities Calendar is full fun facts and activities to keep your children learning all month long!
- Play to 100 on National Dice Day, December 4th
- Build a house on Gingerbread House Day, December 12th
- Count how many cookies you make on Bake Cookies Day, December 18th
Winter Break Plans
How are you planning on spending your winter break with your children? Do you have activities planned to continue their learning throughout the break? Teachers – are you sharing ideas with parents to encourage learning during the holidays? Please comment below – we’d love to hear from you!
Download the December Math Activities Calendar today – Happy holidays!
Latest posts by @DreamBox_Learn (see all)
- ESSA Unlocks Exciting New Opportunities for Creativity and Innovation - April 4, 2017
- The One Part of Your Grant Proposal You Really Need to Ace - March 30, 2017
- Six Strategies to Help ELLs Succeed in Math & 9 Free Math Activities for K–8 ELLs - February 7, 2017