All that (DreamBox) jazz at NCSM & NCTM in the Big Easy.
Fosnot, Fennell, middle school math, and much more.
Exciting times are coming to New Orleans, April 7 through 12—including an announcement that DreamBox Learning Math for Middle School is in the works and coming for back-to-school!
NCSM Annual Conference: Jazzed Up Mathematics Leadership, April 7–9
- Visit the DreamBox Learning Booth #716. Learn more about DreamBox Learning Math for Middle School, coming for back-to-school! Sign up for a free trial of DreamBox Learning Math for kindergarten through Grade 6 to experience Intelligent Adaptive Learning™ firsthand. Be sure to ask for a free iPad® cover—and don’t miss having your picture taken with a Güb!
- A free dinner event with Dr. Cathy Fosnot and John SanGiovanni. Learn and dine with two leading educators and blended learning innovators at Le Pavillon Hotel, on Wednesday, April 9 from 6:00 to 8:30. Space is limited. RSVP Tuesday, April 8 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hot Topics sessions. On Monday, April 7, DreamBox Curriculum Designer Joe Trahan will cover two exciting and timely subjects for educators: Wisely Creating, Selecting, and Implementing Digital Curricula from 12:30 to 1:15, and Improving Partnerships between the Classroom and Technology from 1:45 to 2:30.
- Meet Dr. Francis (Skip) Fennell. Between the Hot Topics sessions, greet one of the foremost math thought leaders in the nation, from 1:15 to 1:30.
NCTM Annual Meeting and Exposition: Big Ideas in the Big Easy, April 9–12
- Visit the DreamBox Learning Booth #1009. Learn more about DreamBox Learning Math for Middle School, coming for back-to-school! Sign up for a free trial of DreamBox Learning Math for kindergarten through Grade 6 to experience Intelligent Adaptive Learning™ firsthand. Be sure to ask for a free iPad® cover—and don’t miss having your picture taken with a Güb!
Watch a DreamBox Learning Math for Middle School preview!
Who says learning algebra can’t be fun?
Back-to-school will be a lot more exciting this year with DreamBox Learning Math for Middle School. Dr. Tim Hudson, DreamBox Senior Director of Curriculum explains it best: “Fluency is the goal, not confusing tricks or memorization. With DreamBox, kids learn to make sense of math for themselves.” A rigorous curriculum and game-like environment are combined with real-time adaptive lessons to guide students with the right lesson, at the right time, at the right level of difficulty. And make learning algebra fun at the same time!
Latest posts by @DreamBox_Learn (see all)
- Where to Start When Evaluating Digital Curriculum - February 12, 2018
- 6 Tips for Introducing Kids to Laptops - October 26, 2017
- Investing Title I Funds in Evidence-based Interventions - October 19, 2017