Join Us for a Presentation on Pressing Educator Challenges: at ASCD, Booth 2311
If you’re in San Francisco for the ASCD 2011 Annual Conference, we hope you’ll join DreamBox Learning in booth 2311 for a daily schedule of presentations on some of today’s most pressing educator challenges:
- 10:00 am: Finding Funding for Instructional Technology
- 11:00 am: Leveraging Real-Time Reporting for Insight Into Math Proficiency
- 12:00 pm: Achieving Better, Faster Math Proficiency with DreamBox Learning
- 1:00 pm: Increasing Elementary Math Proficiency for English Language Learners (Sat & Sun only)
- 2:00 pm: Math Intervention and the Promise of Adaptive Learning (Sat & Sun only)
- 3:00 pm: Achieving Better, Faster Math Proficiency with DreamBox Learning (Sat & Sun only)
We hope to see you in booth 2311, and we look forward to showing you the adaptive learning program that helps students achieve better, faster math proficiency!
If you can’t be here but you’re interested in one of these presentations, leave a comment here and we’ll schedule a time to present an online presentation at a time that’s convenient for you!
Latest posts by @DreamBox_Learn (see all)
- Celebrate National Hispanic Heritage Month: Five Hispanic and Latino Mathematicians - October 12, 2016
- Classroom Resources to Celebrate Ada Lovelace Day! - October 10, 2016
- RtI for Math: What Works? - October 3, 2016