On-Demand Webinar: Finding Funding for Educational Technology
If you missed our webinar earlier this month on Finding Funding for Educational Technology, you now have the opportunity to view this webinar on-demand.
Webinar: Finding Funding for Educational Technology
Duration: one hour
Presented by Jon Bernstein, a respected expert on education technology issues and funding, this webinar will cover:
- Federal funding opportunities for education technology beyond the Enhancing Education Through Technology program
- Funding status for key federal programs, including opportunities with remaining stimulus dollars
- New technology funding opportunities in a reauthorized Elementary and Secondary Education Act/No Child Left Behind Act
- The coming funding crunch in the E-Rate broadband infrastructure program
- Tips on gaining access to federal funds
Also presenting will be John SanGiovanni, a mathematics supervisor for the Howard County Public School System in Maryland, on how his district funds and implements DreamBox Learning’s supplemental elementary math program for Title 1 students, intervention, and special education, to help every student achieve math proficiency.
Latest posts by @DreamBox_Learn (see all)
- Celebrate Fibonacci Day! - November 23, 2016
- Celebrate National Hispanic Heritage Month: Five Hispanic and Latino Mathematicians - October 12, 2016
- Classroom Resources to Celebrate Ada Lovelace Day! - October 10, 2016