New Math Activity Calendar: July is Freedom Math Month
It’s time to get patriotic! Fourth of July is right around the corner, which means it’s time to let freedom ring with summertime activities and enjoyable learning holidays. Freedom math month celebrates history and math with exciting counting games and problem solving fun – the perfect recipe to avoid the summer slide! Print it. Post it. Mark down the days. Our newest math activities calendar is ready to shine with exciting summer holidays kids and parents can enjoy all month long.
Activity Calendar Highlights
- Get ready for National Strawberry Sundae Day on July 7th
- You can’t miss the Apollo 11 Moon Landing Anniversary on July 20th
- Bake a pie for Pi Approximation Day on July 22nd – one of our favorite days of the year
Tell DreamBox about Your Summer Vacation
We all love to take a vacation during summertime, but not from learning. If you’re planning on going anywhere exciting this summer, leave us a comment and let us know how you add summer math and problem solving into your vacation. We hope you enjoy our July activities calendar. Have a fun and safe summer!
Latest posts by @DreamBox_Learn (see all)
- Celebrate National Hispanic Heritage Month: Five Hispanic and Latino Mathematicians - October 12, 2016
- Classroom Resources to Celebrate Ada Lovelace Day! - October 10, 2016
- RtI for Math: What Works? - October 3, 2016