Math Activity Calendar: November is Peanut Butter Lover's Month
A new month is upon us, bringing new fun and educational math activities! Our November Math Activity Calendar is better than ever.
Teachers: you can send this calendar home to suggest fun family math activities.
Parents: please comment below on how you plan on incorporating fun educational activities at home during the holidays. How do you plan to keep your kids engaged and learning during Thanksgiving and winter breaks?
Activity calendar highlights
- Learn all about temperature and measurements during Chemistry Week, November 1-5th.
- Open a set of Dominoes and add the total number of dots. Figure out if the total number is odd or even on Domino Day, November 12th.
- On Flossing Day, November 26th, total up how many inches of floss you use: each day, each week, and each month.
November is Peanut Butter Lover’s Month, so reward your students with a peanut butter snack for completing math activities. We hope your enjoy our November Math Activity Calendar!
Latest posts by @DreamBox_Learn (see all)
- ESSA Unlocks Exciting New Opportunities for Creativity and Innovation - April 4, 2017
- The One Part of Your Grant Proposal You Really Need to Ace - March 30, 2017
- Six Strategies to Help ELLs Succeed in Math & 9 Free Math Activities for K–8 ELLs - February 7, 2017