‘Share Your Story’ Contest
Share your DreamBox story! DreamBox hears from parents, teachers, principals and district leaders daily about how much their students enjoy learning with DreamBox Learning K-3 Math. Now, share your story with DreamBox, and you will be entered to win an iPod Touch 32GB, a $299 value!
How to enter
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Edmodo – or all three!
- Post or Tweet your story and tell us why you and/or your students love DreamBox (not to exceed 100 words).
That’s it! Once you’ve posted your story to Facebook, Twitter, or Edmodo, you’re entered to win.
Share your story by June 15th, 2011. The winner will be notified on June 22nd, 2011. Visit our contests page for rules and contest details. Only one entry per person.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: Open to legal residents of the U.S. except Rhode Island, 18 years of age or older at time of entry. The Contest begins at 12:00:00 a.m. PDT on May 11, 2011 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PDT on June 15, 2011. Entries will be judged on a combination of popularity, creativity, and a compelling story. A panel of independent judges will select the winners. PRIZES: One iPod Touch 32GB (approximate retail value of US$299). To enter and find complete rules visit http://www.dreambox.com/blog/contests. Sponsor: DreamBox Learning, 305 108th Avenue NE, 2nd Floor, Bellevue, Washington 98004.
Latest posts by @DreamBox_Learn (see all)
- Six Strategies to Help ELLs Succeed in Math & 9 Free Math Activities for K–8 ELLs - February 7, 2017
- Celebrate Fibonacci Day! - November 23, 2016
- Celebrate National Hispanic Heritage Month: Five Hispanic and Latino Mathematicians - October 12, 2016