DreamBox and Twestival Share a Common Goal: Quality Education for All
Globally, there are 72 million children – the majority of them girls – who are not enrolled in school.
It is facts like these that reinforce the passion for quality education in everyone here at DreamBox Learning. This is also why we are doing our part in spreading the word about the 2010 Twestival, taking place today, March 25.
What is Twestival?
Twestival is an annual charity event occurring in over 175 cities worldwide. All funds are donated to a different cause every year, and we are excited that 2010 brings the focus to global education. Funds from this year’s Twestival will be donated to Concern Worldwide, who help some 72 million children not enrolled in school attain access to an education.
How Can You Get Involved?
2. Donate to the cause online by clicking on the Donate Now button on the Twestival homepage.
3. Bid in the Twestival Auction for your chance to win some very cool prizes.
Latest posts by @DreamBox_Learn (see all)
- Where to Start When Evaluating Digital Curriculum - February 12, 2018
- 6 Tips for Introducing Kids to Laptops - October 26, 2017
- Investing Title I Funds in Evidence-based Interventions - October 19, 2017