Will You Be at ISTE 2010 in Denver, June 28-30?
If you’ll be at ISTE 2010, please make a note to visit DreamBox in booth 2156! We’d really like to meet you, and you could win some cool stuff for your classroom.
- Join us for hourly demos – and you could win this 60-minute Apple Timer to use in your classroom
- Get FREE Teacher Tools: And ideas for using them in large- and small-group settings
- Get a FREE classroom trial and learn:
Why you should use DreamBox in your classroom;
What your students will learn in our NCTM-based curriculum;
And how DreamBox helps you track student academic progress.
- You could even win the DreamBox Math Classroom! (It’s an $875 value)
We have 20 free admission tickets to the ISTE Exhibit Hall. If you’d like some tickets, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org tell us your name and address, and we’ll send them out to you (on a first come-first served)!
Latest posts by @DreamBox_Learn (see all)
- Six Strategies to Help ELLs Succeed in Math & 9 Free Math Activities for K–8 ELLs - February 7, 2017
- Celebrate Fibonacci Day! - November 23, 2016
- Celebrate National Hispanic Heritage Month: Five Hispanic and Latino Mathematicians - October 12, 2016