Effective Adaptive Math Learning Solution
All children can become proficient mathematical thinkers when their learning environment is engaging, individualized, and responsive to their developing needs and strategies. The DreamBox Learning adaptive learning platform helps classroom teachers, schools, and districts effectively differentiate instruction for students.
DreamBox figures out where a student is and accelerates learning from that point forward. Students on DreamBox increased 5.5 points in percentile ranking after just 21 hours on the program. That is an astounding result!
John Danner, CEO, Rocketship Education
How schools are using DreamBox online learning solutions
Dynamic, fine-grained adaptations and a robust curriculum make DreamBox Learning an ideal math resource in a broad range of instructional settings:
- In classroom centers students use DreamBox to work independently on meaningful learning activities
- In the computer lab whole classes learn independently, or small groups receive pull-out instruction with math specialists
- Teachers use DreamBox in large- and small-group instructional settings, and on a 1-to-1 basis, to help all students excel in math
- In a mathematics intervention program, DreamBox is appropriate for all 3 tiers of Response to Intervention (RTI)
- DreamBox supports ELL students by using strong visual representations with minimal reading
- For enrichment, accelerated learners are appropriately challenged and able to quickly move ahead to higher level math
- During summer school, daily use of DreamBox increases math proficiency
- Before and after school programs give all students the opportunity to excel in math
- When students get additional time on DreamBox at home, they demonstrate additional proficiency and progress
Why use DreamBox in your classroom?
DreamBox Learning Math is a rigorous curriculum, delivered through the most advanced adaptive learning technology, and taught in a way that makes learning fun. The curriculum develops conceptual understanding, computational fluency, and problem-solving ability. It’s aligned with the Common Core State Standards. And teachers and administrators get a detailed view of the progress each student is making in the Teacher Dashboard. Learn how independent research has proven DreamBox's effectiveness.
Easy to implement and use
Flexible student licensing, simple account set-up, and web-based access make DreamBox Learning easy to implement and scale from a classroom or computer lab to a whole school or district. Learn more about subscriptions for our online learning solution.