Supporting your child’s math achievement is so much easier.
Because family involvement is so important to a child’s success in school, the DreamBox Parent Dashboard provides a detailed current view of your child’s academic and story progress. We also email parents about significant academic milestones their children achieve in the lesson games. Some emails include a Certificate of Achievement for your child. We also include parent tips for family activities that reinforce the lessons learned.
The progress snapshot
With the Progress Snapshot, you’ll get a quick look at what your child is learning. If you have more than one child on DreamBox, you can see them all at a glance.
- Overall progress: how much of the math curriculum your child is currently working in, how much she’s completed and skipped, and how much she has yet to learn.
- Academics: what math concepts your child is currently learning.
- Time: The amount of time your child has played.
More detailed reporting
For parents who want more detail, you also get a page dedicated to each child with a more detailed academic progress report and view of the curriculum.
- Progress graphing: See progress in each major curriculum category. These categories are based on the key learning goals for each grade determined by standards categories.
- Expandable views: See all lesson groups within curriculum categories, with a description of the specific math concept your child is learning.
The Parent Dashboard also gives you access to all of your account settings. We’re committed to supporting parents who want to be involved in their children’s education.