We turn data into insights so you can connect to every student, every day.
Educators equipped with powerful online adaptive learning tools can change the way students learn and grow in mathematics. Our Insights Dashboard translates thousands of data points per hour, per student and turns those data into information and insights that are instantly available, actionable, and easy to interpret. Now you can spend more time doing what you love — teaching.
How can I use data to have more effective conversations with my students?
Activity feeds aren’t just for social media. With DreamBox, they offer a real-time window into your students’ world of learning, providing insight into their self-directed learning choices and math understanding. You can address their learning needs in the moment rather than after the fact. You can see at-a-glance:
- Which strategies students are developing to solve problems
- Specific lessons students are choosing and completing
- Opportunities to intervene or congratulate success
How can I differentiate instruction more effectively?
Our Insight Dashboards, powered by real-time data from continuous, embedded assessment, connect the dots between where students are, where they can be, and how you can help them gain deeper math understanding—all in one place.
Access the insights you need to:
- Create learning or strategy groups in a flash
- Personalize learning for each student
- Know whether to adjust instruction or stay the course
Are my students mastering the standards?
With Dreambox Learning® Math you know when to take instructional action because you see, at-a-glance, what skills students have mastered, are in the process of learning or struggling to understand.
Our Dashboard offers insight into:
- Progress and proficiency data ranging from the entire class down to individual student level at each of your specific regional standards
- Learning growth over time
- Whole class and individual student progress and performance
How and when are my students engaged in math learning?
Easily monitor student learning engagement, including lessons completed and time on task - during and after school hours.