- What is DreamBox Learning?
- Student Environment
- Best Practices of Implementation
- Insight Dashboard
- Additional Resources
Use the button above to play the DreamBox Environment appropriate for the students you will be teaching. Take the time to complete whole lessons and access the supplemental areas that engage students. As you play, answer the following questions:
- What happens when an error is made during a lesson?
- What are assets built into DreamBox Learning lessons to provide support for students?
- What incentives are provided to motivate students?
- How does DreamBox Learning provide brain breaks for students?
Teacher Best Practices
If you don’t have access to your dashboard for today’s session, you may use this sample dashboard to practice navigation.
The chart below provides a key for the symbols on the lesson cards with suggestewd actions. Use this chart to help you ensure fidelity of DreamBox Learning implementation.
Regarding Engagement Restrictions, please visit this support article for more information. Here, you can adjust settings for when students have access to Arcade and My House in K-2 and Collections and Personalization for 3-8.
This resource covers Monitoring Students on DreamBox and provides a focus on actions you can take if students are not completing the anticipated number of lessons.
Below are the documents used for DreamBox professional development sessions.
We love feedback from our educators who take part in DreamBox webinars and onsite sessions! Please use the link below to provide feedback on your DreamBox session.