Webinar Date: September 29,2015
Transitioning your school to a fully blended model that leverages data to inform school wide goals, drive classroom instruction, and form small groups takes time and buy-in. Whether you’re in the beginning stages of your blended journey, or are several years into it, it’s important to stay dynamic and reflective to ensure your blended initiative is having a positive impact on student success. Hear how Aldeane Comito Ries Elementary was able to take data beyond the classroom and continue to successfully incorporate it into their school’s infrastructure.
Join the staff at Aldeane Comito Ries Elementary to hear about how they:
- Received buy-in from their staff at all levels
- Specifically use data in their day-to-day
- Continue to transform classroom teaching and learning
- Aimee Brady - Assistant Principal at Aldeane Comito Ries Elementary, Nevada
- John Avery Hollis Greer - Third Grade Teacher at Aldeane Comito Ries Elementary, Nevada