Webinar Date: October 26,2015
More and more schools are incorporating blended learning models in their math classrooms, and professional development is helping to ease that transition. In this webinar, hear from Rafranz Davis, Executive Director of Professional and Digital Learning for Lufkin ISD, on how you can create a self-driven and growth-centered professional development model that allows your teachers to not only be innovative in their math instruction, but also become the architects of their own learning experience – thus translating this style of learning into their classroom practice.
Topics we will cover include:
- Creating a sustainable personalized professional development plan
- Using quantitative and qualitative data to inform math instruction
- Supporting math teachers digitally and effectively
- Common challenges around establishing data-driven practice
Join Rafranz for a live, interactive session to learn how to leverage professional development and data to transform math instruction for your students. Rafranz will field questions after her presentation. School administrators, tech directors, and curriculum directors/coaches all will benefit from this webinar.
- Rafranz Davis - Executive Director of Professional and Digital Learning at Lufkin ISD, Texas