While nothing can replace a talented teacher, digital tools and gaming protocols seem to be a promising means to connect to learners in powerful new ways. When we asked students about their use of technology in our latest Project Tomorrow® Speak Up surveys, the students had thought-provoking things to say about how they use it, and how they’d like to see it used to bring them closer to subject matter, their fellow students, and teachers. How are new digital tools reshaping the learning environment, and how are they working as a vehicle for higher achievement?
In this white paper, we will dive into the data for the following questions:
- Are all students really “digital natives”?
- How are digital tools reshaping the learning environment? In school? Outside of school?
- How are game-based enviroments engaging learnings?
- Who is playing games for learning?
- What are the benefits of intelligent adaptive learning?