2 Days Left to Register: Webinar on Jump-Starting Your CCSSM Implementation
There’s just two days left to register for this free 60-minute webinar designed for K–5 educators preparing to support teachers in implementing the Common Core State Standards for Mathematics (CCSSM) in the 2011–2012 school year.
|Using Virtual Manipulatives to Jump-Start Your Common Core State Standards Math ImplementationDate: Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Time: 11:00 AM PDT to 12:00 PM PDT
Can’t make it to the live webinar? No problem — just make sure you complete the free registration process, and you will receive a link via email to a recording of the live event.
With the new school year upon us, we know that educators are working hard to provide professional development and resources to their teachers to support them in implementing the CCSSM.
During this webinar, participants will:
- Learn about a variety of free virtual manipulatives that are designed to address the domains and the Standards for Mathematical Practice reflected in the CCSSM.
- Understand which domains and practices each virtual manipulative addresses.
- Share ideas and best practices for integrating virtual manipulatives into classroom instruction (whole group, small group, centers).
- Obtain professional development resources and materials to support teachers in implementing the CCSSM.
- Participate in a live Q&A session with the presenters.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email from GoToWebinar with a unique link and instructions on joining the webinar.
Learn more about this webinar and it’s host and presenter on our Webinar Series page.
Latest posts by @DreamBox_Learn (see all)
- DreamBox Learning Now Aligns to All State Standards - January 7, 2020
- DreamBox Learning® Now Connects to Quantile Framework® for Mathematics to Support Differentiation and Improve Student Learning - November 1, 2019
- DreamBox Learning Expands Reach in Schools and Districts Across the U.S. - October 25, 2019