NEW! Teacher Welcome Kit and Intro to DreamBox Webinar
Because back to school is better when you've done your homework
Whether you’re new to DreamBox or just need a refresher run-through of the basics, we’ve got you covered. Now there are two easy ways for busy teachers to get up to speed fast before the new school year kicks off:
- Download the 2018/19 Teacher Welcome Kit: This is a six-page guide designed to help you make sure you have everything in place to hit the ground running come September. You’ll find checklists, quick tips, links, usage recommendations, and more—all in one handy go-to guide. Download it, print it, share it with your colleagues. This one’s a keeper.
- Register for the Introduction to DreamBox Learning webinar: This is a 45-minute session offered four times daily every week from now through the end of October. Tune in to get a feel for the student experience, learn best practices, and tour the DreamBox Insight Dashboard. With so many sessions to choose from, squeezing in 45 minutes between now and the start of school should be easy. (Of course, if for some reason you can’t make it to the session you sign up for, we’ll send you a link to the recorded version and training materials that you can view later at your convenience.)
You know what else makes back to school better? Friends who’ve got your back. If you haven’t already joined DreamBox Nation, our online community dedicated to improving student learning, there’s no time like the present. Sign up now from your Insight Dashboard and you’ll be able to connect and converse with like-minded educators. It’s a great way for teachers to get answers to questions, share lessons learned, and help each other get the most out of DreamBox. Just click on DreamBox Nation under the Resource tab at the top of your Insight Dashboard to get started.
Latest posts by Jenny Lee (see all)
- DreamBox Welcome Kit for District Leaders - August 14, 2018
- NEW! Teacher Welcome Kit and Intro to DreamBox Webinar - August 7, 2018
- Spotlight on Pasadena Independent School District - June 19, 2018