On-Demand Webinar: Using Virtual Manipulatives to Jump-Start Your CCSSM Implementation
If you missed our webinar earlier this month on Using Virtual Manipulatives to Jump-Start Your Common Core State Standards Math Implementation, you now have the opportunity to view this webinar on-demand.
Webinar: Using Virtual Manipulatives to Jump-Start Your Common Core State Standards Math Implementation
Duration: one hour
Host: Casey Davidson, Director of Product Marketing at DreamBox Learning
Presenter: Neal Manegold, National Board Certified Teacher, Curriculum & Instructional Designer at DreamBox Learning
Audience: K–5 educators preparing to support teachers in implementing the Common Core State Standards for Mathematics (CCSSM) in the 2011–2012 school year.
During this webinar, you will:
- Learn about a variety of free virtual manipulatives that are designed to address the domains and the Standards for Mathematical Practice reflected in the CCSSM.
- Understand which domains and practices each virtual manipulative addresses.
- Share ideas and best practices for integrating virtual manipulatives into classroom instruction (whole group, small group, centers).
- Obtain professional development resources and materials to support teachers in implementing the CCSSM
- Participate in a live Q&A session with the presenters.
Additionally, you’ll get an in-depth look and a chance to explore these virtual manipulatives.
View the on-demand webinar on Using Virtual Manipulatives today!
Latest posts by @DreamBox_Learn (see all)
- Where to Start When Evaluating Digital Curriculum - February 12, 2018
- 6 Tips for Introducing Kids to Laptops - October 26, 2017
- Investing Title I Funds in Evidence-based Interventions - October 19, 2017