DreamBox Will Be at FETC This Week: Booth 1305
We’re very excited about being at FETC (Florida Education Technology Conference) in Orlando this week! It’s one of the largest conferences dedicated to educational technology, and we look forward to meeting many teachers, administrators, and technologists.
We’ll be in booth 1305—there will be a lot going on in the booth and we hope you’ll come by, for:
- Every hour on the hour: demos of DreamBox Learning K-2 Math and the DreamBox Math Classroom
- Get free Teacher Tools—and other goodies
- And enter to win the DreamBox Math Classroom!
DreamBox teacher presenting conference session on virtual manipulatives
DreamBox Learning’s Mickelle Weary, a nationally board-certified teacher, will be presenting “Using Virtual Manipulatives to Support the Development of Number Sense”
- Date: Thursday, January 14
- Time: 3:10 pm
- Room: W304D
Follow Mickelle on Twitter
Mickelle Weary is a very experienced and highly respected teacher who is now sharing tips for teachers and other topics of interest through Twitter. Mickelle will be tweeting throughout FETC about her interactions with educators, interesting facts and opinions she picks up, and on her presentation. We encourage you to follow MickelleW—just go to twitter.com/MickelleW and click the “Follow” button.
Bring your warm clothes—and we look forward to seeing you there!
Latest posts by @DreamBox_Learn (see all)
- DreamBox Learning® Now Connects to Quantile Framework® for Mathematics to Support Differentiation and Improve Student Learning - November 1, 2019
- DreamBox Learning Expands Reach in Schools and Districts Across the U.S. - October 25, 2019
- DreamBox Learning® Wins Top Honor for “Best Math Learning Solution” by the 2019 EdTech Breakthrough Awards - June 14, 2019