The Importance of Evaluating Digital Curricula: Check out the white paper!
So, you’ve decided to pilot or expand blended learning in your school or district. That’s great, because it’s a powerful way to personalize learning and create a student-centered environment. But with literally hundreds of thousands of educational software and apps to choose from, where do you begin?
In his new white paper, The Importance of Evaluating Digital Curricula Dr. Tim Hudson, Senior Director of Curriculum Design for DreamBox Learning, Inc., explains that blended learning is the means, but improving student outcomes is always the goal.
The evaluation and selection of high-quality digital curricula resources to support students can be the answer to many challenges: supporting diverse student populations, helping underperforming learners, and enabling teachers to “do more with less” in their growing classrooms. The goal is to have students at every learning level empowered as learners and thinkers so they can become proficient and reach higher levels of achievement.
In this exciting and robust 16 page white paper, you’ll find:
- Why blended learning should be evidence-based and honor established principles
- Where to find resources, reviews, and information about digital curricula
- How to ‘plan backward’ to meet goals
- The power of the SAMR Model as an evaluation tool
- A detailed checklist to guide you through the digital curricula selection process
Learn more to strengthen and enrich your blended learning programs! Download the white paper now.
Latest posts by @DreamBox_Learn (see all)
- Where to Start When Evaluating Digital Curriculum - February 12, 2018
- 6 Tips for Introducing Kids to Laptops - October 26, 2017
- Investing Title I Funds in Evidence-based Interventions - October 19, 2017