New Math Activity Calendar: March is Lucky Math Month
The luckiest month of the year is here! DreamBox Learning is celebrating good fortune with fun math lessons and activities. Our March Math Activity Calendar has plenty of activities to keep your children busy, with activities that include:
- On Dentist Day, count your teeth, then brush each one for 3 seconds. Figure out how long will it take to brush all of them on March 6th
- Determing how many Girl Scout cookies are in a stack of six dozen, on Girl Scout Cookie Day, March 12th
- On First Pancake Day, figure out how many pancakes would you need to make for everyone in your family if each person gets 3, on March 25th
Luckiest month of the year
What are your classroom plans to celebrate St. Patrick’s day? What themed learning activities are you planning in order to engage your students and children? Share your ideas with us!
Download our free March Math Activity Calendar today!
Latest posts by @DreamBox_Learn (see all)
- DreamBox Learning® Now Connects to Quantile Framework® for Mathematics to Support Differentiation and Improve Student Learning - November 1, 2019
- DreamBox Learning Expands Reach in Schools and Districts Across the U.S. - October 25, 2019
- DreamBox Learning® Wins Top Honor for “Best Math Learning Solution” by the 2019 EdTech Breakthrough Awards - June 14, 2019