- This event has passed.
Knoxville DreamBox Learning Dinner
April 9 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm PDT
Please join us for dinner, discussion and networking as we present DreamBox Learning® Math.
Currently used by more than 3 million students, including many in Tennessee, DreamBox Learning® Math is a think-and-do math experience that delivers continuously tailored digital instruction and provides educators with rich data on student mastery of standards, progress toward grade-level expectations, and support for strong teacher-led mathematics instruction.
During dinner we’ll explore:
- Why and how more than 3 million students, including many in Tennessee, are using Dreambox Learning for math.
- How Dreambox Learning supports the Concrete-Representational-Abstract (CRA) instructional model and helps students develop conceptual understanding and fluency through the use of virtual manipulatives and graphic representations in every lesson.
- How Dreambox Learning supports educators with rich, real-time data on student progress and with embedded professional learning to support effective teacher-led mathematics instruction.
- Exciting enhancements coming to the program for back-to-school 2020, including word problems.
- Spring pilot opportunities that are now available.