DreamBox Learning Math for Grades K–8: award-winning interactive math kids love to play
DreamBox Learning is the next generation of online learning — it provides an in-depth math curriculum and completely individualized learning in an engaging and effective game experience.
DreamBox is serious learning
- Differentiated instruction: Continuous assessment and adaptations during lesson play help students learn, including lessons, hints, difficulty, pace, sequence, and much more.
- In-depth math: Over 500 in-game math lessons based on the Focal Points recommended by the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics.
- Virtual manipulatives enhance learning and adaptation: To improve conceptual understanding, students use virtual manipulatives to “show their work” rather than just clicking on an answer.
- Detailed reporting: Teachers can review the progress of their whole class and get detailed progress reports on each student. Teachers receive notifications when students may be struggling with specific concepts and math lessons, and might need extra help.
- Proven effectiveness: Research shows that DreamBox is an effective educational math game. Independent research showed a 19% average increase in math achievement test scores after playing DreamBox Learning for just two weeks.
DreamBox is seriously fun
- DreamBox makes math lessons fun and interactive, so kids build confidence and a sense of accomplishment!
- Students choose from 4 adventure themes, multiple stories and hundreds of adventures.
- Kids get lots of encouragement and rewards: collectible Adventure Friends, Achievement Certificates, and Carnival games just for fun.
Why use DreamBox in the classroom?
- Our curriculum develops conceptual understanding, computational fluency, and problem-solving ability.
- DreamBox supports both enrichment (we can skip lessons as students build fluency) and intervention (students learn at their own speed, and get additional depth and practice in the areas of the curriculum where they need it).
- Teachers appreciate the ability to track student progress through the curriculum. The Teacher Dashboard gives you graphical classroom views, details on each student’s progress across all lessons; and an alert when a student needs extra help.
Why use DreamBox at home?
DreamBox Learning K-3 Math is the most fun your child will have learning serious math!
- Kids think DreamBox is a fun adventure game. Parents know they’re learning a solid math curriculum. Even parents who limit screen time love it!
- It’s not just about practicing what they learned in class. DreamBox teaches key math concepts, builds fluency through practice, AND develops problem-solving ability.
- Your Parent Dashboard gives you a detailed view of your child’s academic progress. And we’ll email you to report on significant academic milestones your child has achieved!