Prevention to Intervention – Formative Assessment Reimagined
Webinar Date: April 27, 2016
A new breed of technology is driving a shift in how we view and use formative assessment. When fully realized, educators will be engaged, empowered, and equipped to interrupt, disrupt, and prevent the failure to learn versus treating failed learning. Beyond information, formative assessment reimagined provides in-time insight and intelligence of, for, and by the learner to adapt and adjust learning, as the learner is learning—not after instruction. To that end, this webinar will focus on three essential learnings:
- The what, why, and how of reimagined formative assessment;
- The transformational impact of instructional and assessment integration; and
- The results of assessing leading rather than trailing indicators of learning.
- Dr. Gregory Firn - Super Intendent in Residence at DreamBox Learning, Washington
- Stefani Kauppila - Curriculum Designer at DreamBox Learning, Washington