We’re the effective elementary and middle school math software solution that:
- Adapts to the individual learnerContinuous formative assessment in and between lessons, analyzes over 48,000 data points per student, per hour to provide the right next lesson at the right time.
- Personalizes instruction from intervention through enrichmentStrategically increases the learning velocity of struggling students, advanced students, and on-level students.
- Provides access and equity for ELLsOur approach using rich visuals, sound design, and interactivity supports deep math comprehension. Every subscription includes both Spanish and English—to enable Hispanic students to learn in the language that works.
- Develops skills and closes gaps fastContinuous support of conceptual understanding, fluency, reasoning, and problem-solving skills, plus 24/7 online access, keeps students building achievement.
- Integrates assessment with instructionThe ongoing capture of math gaps in student understanding—and filling them—ensures that learners understand concepts before moving on to new lessons.
- Research-based, standards-aligned online math curriculumAligns with the Common Core, TEKS, and other U.S. and Canadian standards to make learning and teaching easier.
- Empowers with actionable data and reportingWe support teachers and administrators with standards-aligned data to inform instruction, and monitor growth and use to ensure strong implementation.
- Provides math tools and Professional DevelopmentTeachers can get the on-demand or custom PD they need to use data to differentiate instruction, monitor, and speed progress.
DreamBox has been very instrumental in helping my school meet State of Delaware Goals and AYP by decreasing the educational gap. After using it with our Hispanic English Language Learners for just 5 months last year, they met our AYP in math for the first time ever—on the first attempt.
— Marilyn Dollard, Principal, Oberle Elementary School, Bear, Delaware